- 25.4 cc professional-grade two-stroke engine manufactured from magnesium
- Automatic, adjustable oiler to match cutting conditions
- Easy start-ability especially for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
- Large 20.6 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
- Over-molded rear hand grip for extreme comfort
- Ribbed fiberglass outer shaft for rigidity and control
- Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer maintenance intervals
|Engine Displacement (cc)||25.4||Length Extended (in)||146|
|Engine Displacement (cu. in.)||1.55||Optional Extension (ft)||4|
|Carburetor||Rotary||Bar Length (in)||12|
|Starting System||Standard||Dry Weight (lbs)1||17.4|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||20.6||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Oil Capacity (fl. oz.)||6.6||Commercial Warranty||2 years|
|Length Collapsed (in)||107|
|1 Without bar and chain|
Got this thing today and already have 2 tanks through it. Started on 3 pulls right out of the box and runs perfectly. Didn’t need to touch the carb. Made myself 900 bucks today using this 550 dollar pole saw! Couldn’t be happier, smooth, light and fast. What a great product echo and thank U sawsuppliers for the fast shipping, super great prices and service!!
I'm super happy with my new pole saw. I've been putting it to use and it's doing everything I hoped. Echo power equipment really seems to be hitting the sweet spot of quality and affordability. Saw Suppliers is a great company to work with. I love the fact that they put such an emphasis on customer service. I will definitely continue to give them my business.
Easy to put together and runs great. It's heaver than I thought it would be. Still a lot quicker and easier than a manual pole saw. Thank you to Saw Suppliers for your great customer support.