Oregon 72EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 72LGX). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
WARNING: This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.
OREGON 72EXL Saw Chain (.050 Gauge - 3/8 Pitch - Full Chisel / Standard Sequence)
Chain works well. Drags are a little tall right out of the box, but nearly all manufacturers chains are like that. Steel on the teeth is softer than that of other brand name chains, which makes filing faster, but more frequent. Overall the chain is a great buy at the price point.
great chain fast shipping
Great chain and saw suppliers is great to work with
Came very sharp, no need to file. Very little stretch in first tank of fuel. Price is right. Will buy more when needed.