Oregon 72EXL has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 72LGX). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
WARNING: This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.
Good square chisel chain for the money. Value minded for the professional homeowner.
GREAT CHAIN SAW SUPPLIERS ARE A GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH IF YOUR BUYING CHAIN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BUY
Cuts well it is my go-to chain love how it cuts
First 72EXL Chain on my 24" ProMac 700.
Very happy with the new chain. Will buy again..
Highest quality period.