- 59.8cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Decompression valve for easier starter rope pulling
- Dual bumper spikes for more control while cutting
- Easy-access, heavy-duty two-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for reduced filter maintenance
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
- Wrap handle for more gripping options
|Engine Displacement (cc)||59.8||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||10.2|
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||3.64||Dry Weight (lbs)1||14.1|
|Starting System||Standard||Sprocket Cover||Magnesium|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||PowerMatch|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm (without Purge Pump)||Sprocket Type||Rim|
|Oiling System||Automatic/Adjustable (Clutch-Driven)||Handle||Aluminum w/ Rubber|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Available Bar Lengths (in)||16,18, 20, 24, 27||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||21.8|
|1 Without bar and chain|
Echo CS-620PW Professional Chain Saw (Wrap Handle Version)
The echco cs 620pw has one of the nicest cold weather settings of any chainsaw, in any c.c. class. A soft rubber port connected to the engine shroud and a sliding shutter. I have a new stihl ms 881 that has a worthless winter setting. The stihl 881 has a caveman removeable plastic tap on the filter housing, and no hot air port off the engine. This saw has the torque to muscle through 20 below zero frozen wood. Easily one of the best buys of all time.
this saw starts easy and cuts fast only had time to use it on some 26inch wood did a very good job.
Saw suppliers did an excellent job getting this thing delivered and this is a great saw. Cleaned up a tree with it over the weekend. Powerful. Thanks again saw suppliers. Also recommended a friend and he bought a saw for you guys.
These guys are awesome. Thanks