Features listed below are subject to change as the USA version of this saw may have slight variations.
- 73.5cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Decompression valve for easier starter rope pulling
- Dual bumper spikes for more control while cutting
- Centrifugal separation dust-free system reducing maintenance intervals
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for reduced filter maintenance
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
- Magnesium starter housing disperses heat and is stronger
- Dropout prevention nuts so bar nuts aren't lost during service
- Plastic rolling chain catcher gives additional protection to user and chain
- High Torque / High RPM Engine for heavy duty service
|Engine Displacement (cc)||73.5
||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||12
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||4.49
||Dry Weight (lbs)1||14.9
|Starting System||Standard||Sprocket Cover||Magnesium|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||PowerMatch|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm (without Purge Pump)||Sprocket Type||Rim|
|Oiling System||Automatic/Adjustable (Clutch-Driven)||Handle||Aluminum w/ Rubber|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Available Bar Lengths (in)||20, 24, 28, 32||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||27|
|1 Without bar and chain|
This is a very nice and reasonably priced powerhead. I also have a 372 xp and find myself reaching for the echo over the husky because it is so much smoother and has good torque. I've only had it for a couple weeks and have run 4 tanks thru it. I expect it will wake up a little bit as I run it more and more. If you are thinking of this as your next saw purchase and you cut firewood like I do I don't think you will be displeased with the purchase, I know I am not ymmv...
Saw Suppliers are my 1st choice for my saw supplies . Many Thanks to all the good folks at Saw Supplers !
I always bought still, but this time I went echo.not sorry, this saws a beast.and saw supplyers great service
Tons of rpm, tons of torque. Using it with a 28” bar and it rips through everything. Easy to start, love how easy the carb is to adjust. Easily worth double.
I'm a sthil guy. But bought this saw after seeing a video and after reciveing the saw i have never been happier. She a BEAST running a 28, 25 inch blades with no problem. Also the saw suppliers had very quick shipping an great to work with.