Solid body guide bar for the professional woodcutter. Replaceable sprocket nose eliminates need to purchase a new bar.
|Guide Bar Code||RND|
|Bar Nose Radius||Large|
|Sprocket Nose Tooth Count||11|
- Replaceable bar nose eliminates need to purchase a new bar
- Nose fastens with a single rivet and secured by wide, strong overlapping ears for easy replacement
- Long nose takes most of the abuse with less wear on the bar body
- Tough rails with excellent resistance to wear and chipping
- Pitch: 3/8", Gauge: .050"
- Fits Husqvarna, Solo and others, for additional fit information please see the part finder at www.OregonProducts.com
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tough and the nose sprocket is smooth
Bought this for my Echo CS590 with a ripping chain to mill some oak planks. It has run smoothly and held up very nicely so far with minimal twisting even fully buried in the log. The nose sprocket came nicely lubed and has kept the chain true.
Bar works good on my echo cs590
best prices, best products. nuff' said.
they are great, and tuff, and a perfect match with the EXL chains