- 25 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Choke with automatic fast idle for easy starting
- Clutch-driven adjustable oiler - oiler only runs when chain is moving
- Dual-post chain brake for durability
- Fine grid starter cover to prevent debris ingestion
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for extended filter life
- Side-access chain tensioner for easy chain adjustment
- Textured grip for optimum control
|Engine Displacement (cc)||25||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||4.7|
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||1.53||Dry Weight (lbs)1||5.2|
|Starting System||Spring-Assist||Sprocket Cover||Plastic|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||Double-Guard 91|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm||Sprocket Type||Spur|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||6.4||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|1 Without bar and chain|
I have only run about 6 tanks of fuel through it, so it isn’t even broken in yet, but so far I like it. It’s super light, easy to use one-handed, starts easily, and has decent power. As it breaks in and I continue to adjust the carburetor, its power keeps improving, but for now it is merely good, not excellent. Perhaps with more break-in it will open up more. Overall, I like it a lot and do not regret my purchase.
Best power to weight top handle made. This blows away the competition hands down. Very innovate design.
Lightest top handle on the market right now. Sure is great to have in the tree with ya especially after hours of work I really appreciate the weight. It has pretty good power for the size too, definitely gets the job done. I really like being able to use the pull cord to loosen the fuel and oil caps, great idea by echo.