- Must have tool for repairing chains and making loops from reels
- Sturdy build and ergonomic handle to punch out chains easily
- Includes a standard punch, punch for 90-Series Chain (.043" Gauge), and anvil for 1/4", 3/8" Low Profile, .325", 3/8" and .404" chain.
- Replacement parts available separately
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The Quality is very good as you might expect from Oregon Products however the learning curve to break chains with this is needed before attempting to make chains with it. It is not as easy as it seems to use I have not been able to break a link without destroying the chain yet. The chain will get bent or logged in the anvil almost every time. It's a good product but practice on some old bad chains as I am before trying to make good chains with this. Other than that it is a very well made product. Very good quality.