The Oregon 21LGX PowerCut™ Saw Chain is a .058" gauge chain for experienced loggers and tree care workers who use .325" pitch saws. This saw chain features low-vibration, full chisel cutters that cut through timber quickly and precisely. The depth gauges are designed to provide maximum chain performance and a smooth cutting experience on higher output, .325" pitch chainsaws. The 21LGX saw chain fits .325" pitch saws that are equipped 18" guide bars from several brands such as Husqvarna®, Jonsered®, Echo®, Homelite®, and Poulan®. See the Fit Guide for a complete list of saws this chain fits.
- Pitch: .325", gauge: .058" Cutter Type: Full Chisel
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
WARNING: This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.