The helmet is designed with a six point ratching system on the headpiece to adjust for different head sizes, while the interior cushion pad provides comfortability for the wearer during use. The bright orange color is for high visibility in any condition. Helmet includes mesh face visor and ear protection that has been NRR rated at 22 dB(A).
The apron chaps are 36" long with an adjustable waist from 30" to 42" and are oil and water resistant. Chaps feature 6 layers of polyester protection that prevent the chainsaw from injuring the wearer should the saw make contact with the legs. Chaps meet OSHA 1910-266 and ASTM F1897 standards for leg protection.
Safety glasses feature dual framed lenses deliver stronger durability against wear or impact. The overall design offers a stylish look with comfort and maximum eye protection in mind. The lens itself is hard-coated, optical-grade, abrasion- resistant and filters out 99.9% of UV rays. With the flexible, non-slip rubber temple, you won't have to worry about comfort or glasses slipping off.
Standard work gloves are included in kit and with leather fingers and palms to provide for better gripping of saw during operation.
Safety gear should always be worn while operating a chainsaw to prevent and/or reduce the risk of injury to one's self. ECHO's line of chainsaw safety gear has you covered from head to toe in protection to keep you safe, always.
Kit Includes:(1) Pair of Apron Chaps — 36" Long, Adjustable waist: 30" – 42"
(1) Pair of Work Gloves — Size L
(1) Chainsaw Safety Helmet
(1) Pair of Safety Glasses
- Ideal for homeowners, commercial tree services and professionals
- Adjustable head piece features 6 point racheting system for maximum fit
- Chaps feature 6 layers of protective material for durability and protection
- Helmet meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 and EN397:1995 Class E, G & C standard
- Meets OSHA 1910-266 and ASTM F 1897 standards for leg protection
- Safety glasses are polycarbonate lenses to filter out 99.9% of UV rays
- Metal mesh face visor to protect face and eyes from flying debris
- Earmuffs rated at NRR 22 dB(A)
- Visor meets ANSI Z87.1, EN1731F and CE EN166 3B standards
- Ear protectors meet ANSI S3:19 and EN352-3:1997 standards
The fibers in chaps and gloves will not stop the sprocket on most electric chainsaws because of their constant high torque.
|Length||36"||Waist||30" to 42"|
|Color||Orange||Kit Contents||(1) pair of gloves, (1) Chainsaw helmet, (1) pair safety glasses, (1) pair chainsaw chaps|
|Pkg. Qty||4 items|