CS-590 Timber Wolf Features
- 59.8cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Decompression valve for easier stater rope pulling
- Easy-access, heavy-duty two-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for reduced filter maintenance
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
CS-590 Timber Wolf Specifications
|Engine Displacement (cc)||59.8||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||10.2|
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||3.64||Dry Weight (lbs)1||13.2|
|Starting System||Standard||Sprocket Cover||Plastic|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||Pro-Lite w/ ProAm material|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm (without purge pump)||Sprocket Type||Spur|
|Oiling System||Automatic/Adjustable (Clutch-Driven)||Handle||Plastic|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Available Bar Lengths (in)||18, 20, 24||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||21.8|
|1 Without bar and chain|
Great saw, great power, great value. The absolute best in engine class.
Awesome saw. Hard to beat sawsuppliers.com for pricing and fast shipping.
Out of box, runs pretty decent. Can needed to be adjusted. Running a bit lean from factory.but once tuned it is nice!
I bought this saw to add to my collection and it is very impressive at this price. I am very happy with my purchase. Especially with sawsuppliers lighting fast shipping. I would definitely recommend purchasing this saw from this company.
Absolute best 60cc saw in its class PERIOD.
Nothing comes close for the price!