CS-590 Timber Wolf Features
- 59.8cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Decompression valve for easier stater rope pulling
- Easy-access, heavy-duty two-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for reduced filter maintenance
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
CS-590 Timber Wolf Specifications
|Engine Displacement (cc)||59.8||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||10.2|
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||3.64||Dry Weight (lbs)1||13.2|
|Starting System||Standard||Sprocket Cover||Plastic|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||Pro-Lite w/ ProAm material|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm (without purge pump)||Sprocket Type||Spur|
|Oiling System||Automatic/Adjustable (Clutch-Driven)||Handle||Plastic|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Available Bar Lengths (in)||18, 20, 24||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||21.8|
|1 Without bar and chain|
Saw suppliers had the best price and even included a thank you note! Like this saw so much I am ordering a 620P also. I've got a lot of wood to cut and needed the grunt and reliability that these Echo saws are known for. Thanks again Saw Suppliers!!
Just as ordered and oil was supplied. Very happy with my purchase
This was the best deal for this saw anywhere. Ordered an Oregon power cut bar and two full chisel chains. Outstanding!! Thanks for the free oil!
Great price, fast turnaround exactly as advertised. Highly recommend
First rate service, fast delivery and great communications. Will definately shop here again. Love my new 590.