- 25 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Choke with automatic fast idle for easy starting
- Clutch-driven adjustable oiler - oiler only runs when chain is moving
- Dual-post chain brake for durability
- Fine grid starter cover to prevent debris ingestion
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for extended filter life
- Side-access chain tensioner for easy chain adjustment
- Textured grip for optimum control
|Engine Displacement (cc)||25||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||4.7|
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||1.53||Dry Weight (lbs)1||5.2|
|Starting System||Spring-Assist||Sprocket Cover||Plastic|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||Double-Guard 91|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm||Sprocket Type||Spur|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||6.4||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|1 Without bar and chain|
Quality is top notch, performance is at it’s best, the CS-2511T is leaps and bounds above the competition. The Echo pro series saw never fail to impress.
Hopefully the saw will break in and wake up with time, but the .050" bar and chain I feel are a bit too much for this tiny little saw. The weight is great! It starts on the first 3 pulls everytime. Great for small projects, and cutting at arms length.
Great little saw! SawSuppliers shipped it quickly and it was packed very well. They even included some Red Armor oil! Couldn’t be happier!
I have only run about 6 tanks of fuel through it, so it isn’t even broken in yet, but so far I like it. It’s super light, easy to use one-handed, starts easily, and has decent power. As it breaks in and I continue to adjust the carburetor, its power keeps improving, but for now it is merely good, not excellent. Perhaps with more break-in it will open up more. Overall, I like it a lot and do not regret my purchase.
Best power to weight top handle made. This blows away the competition hands down. Very innovate design.