- Attaches easily between telescoping pruner shaft and gear box
- Heavy-duty, multi-layer cable delivers durability and extended life
- Solid construction and reliable performance
- Average reach height* 230 in.
- Designed for use with PPT-2620 and PPT-2620H (max length:194 in.)
- Designed for use with older ECHO models PPT-265, PPT-265S, PPT-266, PPT-266H (max length: 194 in.), PPT-280 (max length: 206 in.)
*Average reach height = length of unit + height of average individual
I wouldn't recommend using an extension for the pole saw. Just lifting it up and seeing the heaviness pulling the shaft down to make a slight arc I could easily see how the pole would get damaged from a quick movement of lowering or raising the pole from momentum. Either hiring a tree climber, using a manual pole saw with or without a ladder or choosing to drastically make shorter cuts from the base or totally eliminate a tree I'd say would have to be considered if the basic 12 foot Echo pole saw cannot handle the job.
looks great but did not get to use it yet just to cold im sure it will be a big help in getting to my higher branches .will buy from saw suppliers again thanks Alan.