- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
WARNING: This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.
OREGON 72EXJ Saw Chain (.050 Gauge - 3/8 Pitch - Full Chisel / Skip Sequence)
Great service and great products
Chain was shipped and received very quick. Will buy from saw suppliers again!!
Order came fast. Happy with product. Happy to see they are local. Will be placing another order from them soon