- 50.2 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler - reduces oil consumption
- Captive bar nuts - no chance of losing fasteners
- Decompression valve - for easier starting
- Ergonomic aluminum front handle - for improved comfort and maneuverability
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ - reduces air filter maintenance
- Professional-grade bar and chain - for maximum cutting performance and durability
- Includes 18" Bar & Chain
|Engine Displacement (cc)||50.2||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||9.5|
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||3.06||Dry Weight (lbs)1||10.6|
|Starting System||Standard||Sprocket Cover||Plastic|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||Pro-Lite®|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm (without purge pump)||Sprocket Type||Rim|
|Oiling System||Automatic/Adjustable (Clutch-Driven)||Handle||Aluminum|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||16.6||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|1 Without bar and chain|
Saw Suppliers are great to deal with, fast shipping and a great price on a good saw. I recommend them to everyone.
Echo CS-501P Professional Chain Saw - Powerhead Only
What a great saw for the money, the other manufacturers cannot offer this quality of a saw for this price. Along with the CS-501P I have the 620P and will be purchasing the 7310P to finalize my Echo collection. I would like to thank Saw suppliers for the great experience of this purchase.
I ordered the 7310 and 501. SawSuppliers maintained great communication regarding my order status including updates. Shipping was lightening fast to Texas. Both saws were packaged perfect and a handwritten letter was included, which gave a the purchase a personal touch. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy here again and fully expect to. Aside from the customer service, the saws fired up and screamed. I anticipate breaking them in and giving them a workout soon.
This saw has an amazing amount of torque and power. This is my first pro saw as well as my first Echo and I’m very satisfied with it