Designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch chainsaws, the Oregon 73JGX PowerCut™ Saw Chain is a .058" gauge chain. This chain features low-vibration full chisel cutters for top performance. Offset depth gauges keep the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, resulting in a smoother cut. Blued cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .058"
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
WARNING: This chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders. Do not use this chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickback. Saw chain with reduced kickback potential is available.