- 59.8cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Decompression valve for easier starter rope pulling
- Dual bumper spikes for more control while cutting
- Easy-access, heavy-duty two-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for reduced filter maintenance
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
|Engine Displacement (cc)||59.8||Oil Capacity (fl oz)||10.2|
|Engine Displacement (cu in)||3.64||Dry Weight (lbs)1||13.7|
|Starting System||Standard||Sprocket Cover||Magnesium|
|Ignition System||Digital||Bar Type||PowerMatch|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm (without Purge Pump)||Sprocket Type||Rim|
|Oiling System||Automatic/Adjustable (Clutch-Driven)||Handle||Aluminum w/ Rubber|
|Vibration Reduction System||Standard||Consumer Warranty||5 years|
|Available Bar Lengths (in)||16,18, 20, 24, 27||Commercial Warranty||1 years|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||21.8|
|1 Without bar and chain|
I was a little hesitant about ordering it with a 27 inch bar but it handled it with no problem i just cut a red oak that was 25 inches at the base and it cut thru like butter never slowing down i was very impressed my stihl 361 with a 25 inch bar cut it but would slow down but the echo never slowed down very impressed with the saw
Very happy with saw plenty of power. Fast shipping.
Best 60cc saw made! Super powerful, Saw Suppliers is #1
Needed a saw that could pull a longer bar so I could cut without bending over. I love my STIHL MS-271 w/ 18” bar but I needed a saw that could speed up the process of clearing a 3 acre overgrown field w/ lots a fallen trees (some 30+”). The CS-620p is exactly what I needed. Keep the chain sharp and it will eat wood for breakfast. Saw Suppliers had a great deal on the CS-620P with 27 inch bar and chain. Fast shipping too. I’m a happy camper.
This saw is a monster! Just bought 620 P with a 27 inch bar. Cut a 9 foot round tree down the other day. went through it like butter. It was a red oak tree. This song is awesome!